NVM-2AA - Housing Kit
Sorry, we are temporarily out of stock. Please email us if you would like to be contacted once this item is available again and indicate which style of NVM-2AA housing kit you are interested in. Thank you.
The NVM-2AA is a rugged, efficient monocular that is supplied as a housing kit with two different options for lens style.
The ANVIS Lens Style option accepts AVS-6 objective lenses (front lens). The housing can use AVS-9 objective lenses, but they must have a $35 low profile conversion done first. The conversion keeps all the benefits of the AVS-9 focus system (a smoother, more reliable mechanism), but puts it in a smaller package that works with this monocular housing. We can also upgrade your AVS-6 lenses to this focus mechanism. We include the threaded ring at the front that allows you to use accessories such as a 3X magnifier.
The PVS-14 Lens Style option accepts standard PVS-14 objective lenses. The PVS-14 lens accepts a lot of different accessories and has metal threads to accept those accessories, making it more rugged than the AVS style lenses. You can also use this housing with our quick detach weapons mount.
The NVM-2AA Housing Kits sold here include one Delrin Plastic Body and full Ring set based on style selected (PVS-14 or ANVIS).
CONTACT US FOR CUSTOM OPTIONS
Additional items can be added to customize your monocular housing order. Have a tube but need lenses? Want us to complete the build for you? Contact us by phone at (423)573-6995 or by email at Sales@abnightvision.com for a custom order link to be sent to you. Options available by request:
- Add Mil-Spec lenses to your order -- $425.00
- Send your tube to us to complete your build. We will build unit, set infinity focus, and nitrogen purge. We recommend insuring all packages sent to us. -- $50.00
- AVS-9 objective lens low profile conversion -- $35.00
- Rubber Eyecup -- $10.00
- Objective Lens Cover -- $10.00
The monocular features/specifications:
- Weight: 11.9oz (340g) complete with batteries (lighter than a single battery PVS-14, but with twice the battery life)
- Length: 4.5" w/o eyecup
- Height: 2.4"
- Width: 2.2"
- Battery type: 2 AA
- Battery life: Approximately 90hrs
- Illuminator: Built-in IR 35mW
- Housing: Precision CNC machined Delrin plastic
- Tube type: MX-10160 (f9800)
- Accessories mount: Same side mount as PVS-14, accepts swing arm helmet mount and flattop weapons mount
- Water Resistance: Waterproof to 33 ft.
- Purge capability: Can be Nitrogen purged
- Lanyard option: Built-in lanyard loop for wrist or neck strap
- IR on Indicator: Yes
- Low battery Indicator: Yes
- Battery Cap: positively retained by lanyard
- Warranty: 2 yr warranty on all parts and service
- Satisfaction Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, return it in new condition within 10 days for a refund.
Warranty and return information can be found on the Terms page.
** Please note that we do not provide tubes or lenses with this housing kit.**
No international orders.
Items sold by AB NightVision Inc are restricted for export by the US DEPARTMENT OF STATE DIRECTORATE OF DEFENSE CONTROLS under the INTERNATIONAL TRAFFIC IN ARMS REGULATIONS (ITAR), 22 CFR 120-130. The item(s) may not be resold, diverted, transferred, made available to, or otherwise disposed of outside of the United States or to any foreign national within the United States without the prior written approval of the U.S. Department of State. BY PROCEEDING WITH ANY PURCHASE ON THIS SITE, YOU CERTIFY THAT YOU ARE A U.S. CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT HAVING NO INTENTION OF EXPORTING THE ITEM(S) OUTSIDE OF THE U.S. VIOLATIONS OF THESE EXPORT LAWS AND REGULATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO SEVERE CRIMINAL PENALTIES. AB NightVision Inc reserves the right to cancel/refund any sale that is deemed suspect of potential export, including any sales found to have US shipping addresses associated with international shipping or export companies. Upon checkout, please provide a valid U.S. street address, no PO Boxes or UPS Personal Mail Boxes. More information regarding these export regulations can be found online at www.pmddtc.state.gov.
We Also Recommend